THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SHARES INSIGHT ON WHAT TO DO THIS 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND AND TIPS FOR STAYING SAFE
In Miami, the lawyers and personal injury staff at the Perazzo Law Firm wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July weekend.
Below you will find some of the many entertainment options and places to go this 4th of July throughout Miami.
Barbecues, parades, family outings, and firework shows are just a few of the 4th of July activities in which people partake throughout Miami. From food trucks to street performers, there is a vast array to choose from for locals and tourists looking to spend time outdoors. Restaurants, bars, and discos will also be looking to lure customers looking for meals, drinks, and nighttime action.
Regardless of what you choose to do this 4th of July weekend, a personal injury lawyer in Miami is your best bet when seeking advice on how to prevent accidents during the 4th of July weekend. Some of the many venues for 4th of July festivities and celebration:
- The South Miami cultural and historic site at Deering Estate, perfect for an outdoor gathering by the bay.
- From Harbor Drive to West Wood Dr. in Key Biscayne is where floats and music will entertain visitors.
- Food trucks, live music and entertainment, and nighttime fireworks show on tap at North Beach Bandshell in Miami Beach.
- Food, live music, a laser light, and fireworks at Milander Park in Hialeah.
- Homestead Miami Speedway offers family entertainment, good food, live music, and a fireworks display.
Where to see a fireworks show
- Miami Lakes Veterans Park
- Doral Glades Park
- Homestead Speedway
- North Beach Bandshell
- Milander Park
The most common accidents that people suffer during festive occasions such as the 4th of July weekend can include any of the following:
- Bike Accidents: Bike riding has become extremely dangerous in Miami due to the growing dependence on cell phone use while peddling, driving, and even walking.
- Car Accidents: Florida is the most dangerous state in the country for driving and has the highest number of car accidents per capita. Careless driving includes failure to yield to oncoming traffic and improper lane changes, two of the leading causes for car accidents in Miami. The car accident lawyers at the Perazzo Law Firm believe that negligent cell phone use by motorists is one of the primary factors for which Florida leads the country in terms of car accidents and injuries to motorists, passengers, and other individuals.
- Motorcycle Accidents: motorcycle riders are constantly at risk of suffering a motorcycle accident due to the negligent acts of those with whom they share roadways. As stated above, improper lane changes often lead to motorcycle riders suffering an accident which most often will result in severe personal injuries to them. Again, there are a great number of motorists driving while using their cell phone and this is causing an alarming rise in the number of car accidents in Miami.
- Pedestrian Accidents: the only place a person is safe as a pedestrian seems to be a barren beach or empty park. bike riders, rollerbladers, motorists, and negligent business owners all place pedestrians at risk of suffering an accident. Ironically, most pedestrian accidents take place at crosswalks and intersections. this is because, both pedestrians and those in motion fail to watch where they’re going. A negligent business owner may fail to take the necessary measures to prevent a pedestrian from suffering an accident. This can include failure to warn of a possible obstacle or situation which may cause a pedestrian to fall and suffer injuries.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: slip and fall accidents usually occur when a business owner or proprietor is negligent in making sure that walking surfaces are safe for those that visit their establishment or home. soiled walking surfaces, poor lighting, improper signaling, lack of maintenance can lead to slip and fall accidents. in Miami, the lawyers at the Perazzo Law Firm, remind accident victims that supermarkets, amusement parks, hotels, bars, and restaurants are where most slip and fall accidents occur.
- Uber and rideshare services accidents: hiring a rideshare service is sometimes your best bet to prevent being involved in a car accident after festive occasions that include alcohol or other substances that may affect your driving skills especially in Miami where driving represents a danger to anyone sharing a roadway with another vehicle. The best advice that the car accident lawyers at the Perazzo Law Firm can give anyone that had a little too much to drink is to take and Uber, taxi, or other rideshare service to get where they want to go. It’s important to remember that if an Uber or other rideshare services vehicle is involved in a car accident, the injured party is covered for as much as $1,000,000 to compensate medical expenses and losses as a result of injuries from the Uber or rideshare car accident incident. This insurance coverage also applies to Uber or rideshare drivers.
Airport safety tips
Operators and officials at Miami International Airport have stated that they expect this 4th of July weekend to be one of the busiest since the start of the COVID pandemic in 2020. Airport authorities suggest allocating ample time to anyone looking to either board a flight or pick someone up, because not only are delays expected at check-in desks, but finding a place to park is also expected to be a headache. Travelers looking to board a domestic or international flight should arrive at least three hours before their scheduled flight. A wise alternative for those looking to save time and Peace of Mind should opt for a rideshare service such as Uber, LYFT, Cabify, Taxi, or public shuttle service.
If you, a family member, or friend has been involved in an accident and suffered injuries during the 4th of July weekend, in Miami, the lawyers add the Perazzo Law Firm strongly suggest you call (786) LAWS-411 for FREE initial consultation or contact WWW.PERAZZOLAW.COM Now to discuss a possible insurance claim for compensation to cover any hospital bills or future potential losses from the injuries sustained in the accident.