THE MIAMI CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS AT THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM WILL HELP YOU AFTER AN ACCIDENT IN MIAMI-DADE, BROWARD, AND ORANGE COUNTY
Jonathan Perazzo, and the best Miami car accident lawyers, know that following a car accident, most drivers know that they may receive compensation for injuries or damages when they believe the car accident was not their fault. Though this is usually true, the alleged motorist at fault will probably have an insurance provider that will have a car accident lawyer and insurance adjuster looking to avoid paying the accident victim what he or she may deserve as compensation for their injuries and losses. This is one of the main reasons car accident victims should hire a car accident lawyer to help them file an insurance claim, which will be a formal legal means to obtain financial compensation to help cover medical expenses for treating personal injuries sustained after a car or truck accident.
What can happen if you don’t hire a car accident lawyer after an accident that results in personal injuries?
When drivers or passengers don’t seek legal advice from an experienced car accident lawyer, they will most often have to cover any if not all the medical fees due for treating their injuries. Drivers and passengers are advised to keep in mind that an MRI alone may cost as much as $2000, and an MRI is a standard medical procedure used to determine possible cervical, thoracic, or lumbar spine injuries, which are common following a car accident. If an accident victim seeks compensation by way of an insurance claim without the help of a car accident lawyer, he or she will have to:
- Gather all police reports
- Find a professional healthcare facility for treatment
- Gather all medical reports
- Collect all the bills for treatment
- Add all the gathered information to the insurance claim form
- Present all pertinent information to the insurance adjuster
- Negotiate with the insurance adjuster for a settlement fee the accident victim/s can agree on
- Go to trial in the event the settlement is rejected or below the real value
Following a car accident that results in personal injuries to drivers or passengers, the above mentioned will only lead to more frustrations and only serve to complicate an already very complicated situation. Dealing with insurance adjusters is not an easy task, neither is gathering medical reports, which can take weeks, sometimes months. A professional and experienced car accident lawyer will be able to save a lot of time and prevent their client (the car accident victim) from becoming overworked with mental anguish, and allow them to focus on their recovery and concentrate on getting their life back to normal while their car accident lawyer can agree on a settlement that will justify their losses. Without an experienced Miami car accident lawyer, the accident victim may not receive a just settlement and may even be liable for legal and court fees if the other driver’s insurance policy lawyer decides to go to trial.
QUICK LIST OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU WITHOUT AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER:
- You may have to go to trial and may lose the case
- You may have to cover all your medical expenses
- You may have to cover the other driver’s medical expenses and losses
- You may have to cover the other driver’s legal fees
- You may suffer devastating economic losses
QUICK LIST OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU WITH AN EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER:
- You may avoid going to trial and losing the case
- You may avoid being responsible for the medical fees for treating your injuries and rehabilitation
- You may avoid being held liable for the other driver’s expenses and losses
- You avoid jeopardizing your family’s economic well-being
WHAT YOU NEED FOR FILING AN INSURANCE CLAIM ON YOUR OWN
If you, a friend, or relative has been injured or involved in a car accident, in Miami, the car accident lawyers at the Perazzo Law Firm recommend the following for filing an insurance claim on your own:
- Contact your insurance provider and explain what happened
- Provide some basic information about the accident according to the time and location of the incident
- Contact all those involved and gather witness information for a description of how the accident occurred
- Get a cost estimate of the damages to your vehicle
- File your claim within 30 days of the accident and injuries
Following a car accident, drivers and passengers may sometimes experience personal injuries that reveal themselves some time after the accident. For example, cervical spine injuries can manifest themselves as headaches, numbness to the extremities and even dizziness. These are common symptoms that accident victims suffer following car accidents that involve rear-end or head-on collisions, because these types of collision usually result in the commonly known whiplash.
The Perazzo Law Firm’s personal injury staff of attorneys strongly suggest contacting their Miami-Dade offices ONLINE for a FREE initial consultation to help you determine if you need a car accident lawyer following your car accident situation. The Perazzo Law Firm offers clients ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES to their personal injury clients.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM – DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST!