THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVES REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
Do I Need a Real Estate Lawyer? – If you are planning to buy, sell, or transfer property, it is in your best interest to hire a Real Estate Attorney to oversee that Real Estate laws are best upheld and your best interests are protected. Perazzo Law and its staff places their clients’ best interests at the forefront of all Real Estate Cases. We Serve Cities and Suburbs in Miami-Dade and Broward
You may need to consider one of our Real Estate Attorneys if any of these situations apply:
- I need the best professional representation to oversee the entire Real Estate transaction and protect my best interests or those of a loved one.
- I want to take title to the property and seek the best help with all the legal and tax ramifications involved in Real Estate transactions.
- I want to benefit from the Real Estate transaction by having a specialized Real Estate attorney review the contract and answer all legal questions during the negotiation process.
- I want to save money because a Perazzo Law Firm Real Estate Attorney can act as both attorney and title agent.
Perazzo Law, with offices in Miaim-Dade County, handles Real Estate transactions for clients looking to buy, sell, rent, lease, negotiate with agents, foreclose, handle wills, title-deed transfers, and much more.
Some of the Real Estate areas covered by Perazzo Law Firm:
- Tax Matters
- Wills and Estates transfers
- Consumer Fraud Claims
- Criminal Cases (especially for fraud or white-collar crime)
- Family law (this is common for divorce cases)
The Real Estate Title Services that the Perazzo Law Firm Provides:
- Deposit and disburse escrow funds
- Constant Progress Update
- Response to lender’s requirements
- Coordination of the signing of loan/closing documents
- Prorate & adjust insurance, taxes, rents, etc.
- Record the deed and loan documents
- Preparation of final statement outlining funds received & to be disbursed
- Report on the transaction, as required, by state and federal agencies
Based on the expertise of our Real Estate Attorneys, we consider it best to hire our legal representation when carrying out a real estate transaction or property sales dispute, and we are confident that you’ll benefit from the professionalism the Perazzo Law Firm provides our Real Estate and Title clients. The Perazzo Law Firm provides professional and full-service representation to help its clients with all their Real Estate and Title Transaction needs. Our real estate attorneys and staff have vast experience handling an array of real estate matters. The Perazzo Law Firm staff is fully committed to providing our Miami and Florida Real Estate clients with top level satisfaction in legal matters related to all Real Estate dealings and Property Sales; stemming from everyday transactions to more complex disputes. Our Real Estate attorneys are prepared to draft and review all real estate documents and we seek to protect our client’s best interests while striving for their personal satisfaction throughout the entire Real Estate or Property Sales transactions.
The Perazzo Law Firm preserves and facilitates the needs and promotes the success of attorneys’ real estate practices through years of experience, as well as innovative products and services that allow attorneys to conduct transactions electronically and efficiently.