NORTH MIAMI BEACH CONDO ORDERED TO CLOSE
Following an inspection of the Crestview Towers Condominium, the City of North Miami Beach has ordered that the condo be shut down and evacuated as soon as possible due to it being deemed structurally dangerous and potentially deadly because of its poor electrical condition.
The 10-story building and its 156 units, located at 2025 NE 164th Street in North Miami Beach, has been considered unfit to house occupants after an inspection report filed on January 11th, 2021, revealed that the Crestview Towers are unsafe because of its obvious signs of structural wear and tear and the lack of maintenance of its electrical installations which are potentially deadly. Given these findings, which have been kept under wrap and surfaced as a result of the Champlain Towers South collapse in Surfside last week, the City of North Miami Beach has ordered that the residents of the 49-year-old Crestview Towers Condo be evacuated immediately out of precaution due to the following:
- Cracks along its walls
- Cracks along the balcony slabs
- Corroded rebar
- Faulty emergency lighting systems
- Lack of fire alarms and smoke detectors
- Failed emergency power generators
- Lack of exit lighting
- And more.
The Youth Fair complex near the Florida Turnpike and Coral Way is where residents are expected to be relocated, taken there aboard trolleys and placed into makeshift units over this 4th of July weekend.
Do You Need a Perazzo Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyer When Seeking Compensation for Personal Injury?
Yes, you do, especially if any of the following apply to your situation:
- I had to take time off from work due to a Car or Bicycle accident, a Slip and Fall situation, or Medical Malpractice.
- I have a permanent physical or mental injury and/or constant pain due to an accident?
- I have been offered money by an insurance company after an accident in Miami.
- I doubt the insurance company´s settlement is fair.
- I don’t understand what can kind of vehicle insurance I have or what it covers.
- I don’t understand all my legal rights.
The Perazzo Personal Injury Law Firm is ready, willing, and dedicated to reviewing Personal Injury cases and addressing any doubts and concerns with regards to their rights following an accident in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
If you, a family member, or loved one has suffered personal injury, property damage, loss, or wrongful death, in Florida, The Perazzo Law Firm encourages you to Contact us ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 to set up a FREE initial consultation to discuss the rights that legally belong to you in a Personal Injury claim in Miami-Dade or Broward County.