PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IN MIAMI INFORMS ON WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN’T DO IN MIAMI THIS WEEKEND – LEGAL ADVICE FOR STAYING SAFE DURING THE COVID PANDEMIC
MIAMI: The Perazzo Law Firm shares valuable information for residents looking to get out of the house for some moments of outdoor entertainment. As COVID-19 threatens the delicate fabric of mental tranquility, Miami residents can sprinkle some peace of mind by knowing what they can and cannot do this weekend or where they can and cannot go in Miami. The Perazzo Law Firm has prepared a brief list of activities and places that are suitable and ready to cater to your outdoor venture. Let’s take a look.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC:
- All City and County Parks
- County Beaches
- Biscayne National Park
- Everglades National Park
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens
- Deering Estate (outdoor areas)
- Tidal Cove Waterpark
- Sky Zone Tramapoline Park in Doral
The Perazzo Law Firm staff of Coronavirus Personal Injury lawyers, remind residents to respect social distancing and facial covering regulations required by each establishment to help prevent coronavirus infection. Though outdoor activities pose a lesser threat of infection, indoor activities are also safe if the necessary precautions are taken by visitors and guest to indoor establishments offering public entertainment. In Miami-Dade and Broward, there are a number of business open to the public, with most of them requiring the use of facial coverings and the recommended social distancing limits respected. Let’s take a look at the establishments open for business and welcoming visitors.
INDOOR ACTIVITIES AND BUSINESSES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC:
- Bars: Only those that have a license to offer customers food services. Outdoor service only and bars that do not serve or have a food license are closed.
- Restaurants (outdoor dining or take-out only)
- Malls (new hours and outdoor goods pick-up service available)
- Movie Theaters: AMC cinemas in Fort Lauderdale (1) and in Pembroke Pines (1). All other movie theaters closed until Aug 31.
- Drive-In Theaters: The Hard Rock Stadium Fountain Open Air Plaza theater / The Carpool Cinema Wynwood / The Miami Youth Fairgrounds. Check venues for timetables.
- Casinos: Miccosukee Resort & Gaming / Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. All other casinos closed.
- Museums: The Frost Museum of Science / The Rubell Museum / The Museum of Graffiti / The Coral Gables Museum / The World Erotic Art Museum / The Art Deco Museum, and the Gold Coast Railroad Museum. All other museums are closed.
The Perazzo Law Firm urges residents and visitors to check with each establishment and respect all COVID-19 prevention measures required by each business establishment. Stay Safe!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS OPERATORS
If you operate a business, there are measures that you must take to prevent falling victim to a coronavirus lawsuit for compensation on behalf of a customer or visitor to your business premises.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYEES
If you are an employee working for a Miami business, there are laws made to protect you from the negligent spread of COVID-19 and help aid you in the event that an employer owes you wages, terminates your employment, or any circumstances that affect you negatively and concerns the coronavirus.
Contact the Perazzo Law Firm ONLINE for a FREE initial consultation and ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES to its personal injury clients in Miami. Our personal injury staff in Miami-Dade is ready to help you with your legal matters and fight for your rights.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM – DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST!