What does a dedicated Personal Injury Attorney and Law Firm do for their clients?
The Perazzo Law Firm – Dedicated to putting their clients interests first…Always!
Personal injury accidents that require legal assistance and representation go beyond knowing the law (Tort Law), especially when dealing with insurance companies for compensation from personal injury accidents that lead to medical attention and economic losses. Personal injury accidents stemming from vehicle collisions, slip and fall incidents, dog attacks, premises liability claims, defective products or services, and wrongful death, will most often cast victims and loved-ones into a whirlwind of complications that stem beyond their concerns for physical, mental, and economic recovery. Many times, insurance companies will place obstacles down the road to recovery and resort to the common practice of offering accident victims unfair compensation settlements. Basically, and in layman’s terms, insurance companies like to make money not spend it, especially if the accident victim and/or family requires a large sum of money to compensate for losses incurred. However, it’s not all about money when a dedicated personal injury lawyer is involved. Though Jonathan Perazzo focuses on maximizing the accident victim’s recovery, he and his entire legal staff strive jointly to achieve their client’s 100% satisfaction. How? – By attending to every aspect of their claim throughout the entire legal process and until their case is resolved. When a client is 100% satisfied, Perazzo Law is too!
When does an accident victim need a dedicated Personal Injury Lawyer?
An accident victim should retain the services of a dedicated personal injury lawyer anytime there is personal injury or damage involved, especially if the injuries require extensive medical treatment and are subject to costs and loss of wages due to an inability to go to work. Perazzo Law works around the client’s claim with the primary goal of delivering the best possible results that they deserve, as well as catering to all doubts and concerns at anytime. Hence, Perazzo Law is never too busy to help their clients understand where they stand throughout the legal battle.
When representing Personal Injury Clients, Jonathan Perazzo and his entire legal staff will:
- Provide sound advice on how to enhance their client’s chances of achieving maximum compensation for their claim. Even minor injuries can become complicated. A bump on the head can sometimes result in long-term brain injury. Thus, a dedicated and experienced personal injury lawyer will recommend medical treatment to rule-out any long-term physical or mental complications.
- Make sure clients get the chance to gain full compensation for any injuries or losses sustained. Insurance companies are quick to underpay and offer unfair settlements. This won’t happen with Perazzo Law representing their client’s personal injury claims.
- Maximize their client’s recovery through assistance in preserving evidence to include in the compensation claim. This may include medical records, police and accident reports, eyewitness testimony, photos of the injuries sustained and of the accident scene. These factors will set the stage for determining the types of damages to which clients are entitled.
- Determine the true value of the claim by negotiating with the liable party’s insurance company through the full extent of injuries and losses incurred. This is a back-and-forth process as insurance companies also have highly experienced lawyers watching out for their own best interests. Regardless of the extent of injuries, claims may be either settled out-of-court or through a trial. The end result depends on the dedication and expertise of the personal injury lawyer and it is here where Perazzo Law stands out.
What happens after a victim is badly injured in an accident?
- The legal battle for compensation against insurance companies can turn ugly.
- Household bills and expenses become difficult to cover.
- The accident victim may miss work and lose wages.
- Medical costs may add-up and place a financial burden on the victim.
- Expenses stemming from the accident may accumulate.
- The insurance company’s legal counsel may deter the claim and offer poor settlements, if any.
- Victims may become depressed, which in turn may lead to emotional setbacks and family turmoil.
These factors take a back seat when you hire a dedicated and experienced personal injury lawyer to handle your compensation claim.
Perazzo Law guarantees that our client’s claim gets the attention it deserves, because without the proper dedication and legal knowhow, it may be extremely hard for victims to gain access to their legal rights. Why? -Basically because insurance companies have high-caliber lawyers that are eager to chew-up and spit-out accident victims that don’t have an experienced attorney looking out for their best interests.
Perazzo Law knows how to battle insurance company lawyers, whether in or out of the courtroom. Furthermore, experience leads to knowing the inner workings of courtroom litigation. Thus, the chances of your case being fairly valued are greater with an experienced and dedicated attorney in your corner when the bell rings.
What does it mean to have your case fairly valued?
A dedicated and experienced Personal Injury Lawyer will implement their experience to determine the extent of the injuries sustained and what impact it will have on their client and his/her family. This insight will be key in determining a fair compensation settlement, perhaps without the need of entering the courtroom. Furthermore, experience leads to Perazzo Law knowing what a fair compensation is, whereas the accident victim may settle for much less than their claim is truly worth. It’s hard for accident victims to put a price on pain and suffering, however, the experience and dedication behind Perazzo Law helps victims do just that and uses this knowledge to gain fair and righteous compensation for their clients.
Points to take into account when hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer:
- Out of courtroom negotiation experience
- Courtroom litigation experience
- Insight into medical diagnosis, treatment, short and long-term effects
- In-depth understanding of Tort Law
- Track-record (Perazzo Law has an extensive and successful track-record of achieving highly favorable results for their personal injury clients)
Perazzo Law is dedicated to the client’s full satisfaction and handles every aspect of the case by providing constant updates and feedback to all our client’s concerns. Perazzo Law has an extensive track-record achieving highly favorable results for in-court and out-of-court settlements. Their reputation for achieving high-levels of client satisfaction place them at the top among personal injury compensation claims.
Question to ask Perazzo Law before having them represent your case:
- Is there a statute of limitations to my case? If so, what is it?
- Do you have experience handling cases like mine?
- Is my claim rare?
- Will you handle my case personally?
- How long before my case settles?
- Can I contact you at any time with any doubts or concerns?
- Can you meet with me upon my convenience if I can’t visit you?
- How much do I have to pay for you to represent me?
- Have you dealt with trial cases before? If so, how often?
- What are the chances that you will win my case?
For answers to any of these questions, contact Perazzo Law ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411
PERAZZO LAW – DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST
Atendemos a la Comunidad Hispana